Beloved Calvary Chapel Dallas Church Family,
We pray you and your family are doing well. After much prayer and preparation, we are blessed to be returning to our Home Church, CCDallas, and worshiping with our Church Family.
Calvary Chapel Dallas will be following the recommended guidelines and will practice social distancing.
If you have experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms in the last two weeks, if you are over the age of 65, if you have compromising health issues, or if you’re not quite ready to join us, please stay home and join us online on Facebook or ccdallastx.com. We love you and we are here for you!
We want to highly encourage everyone to show a great amount of love, humility, mercy and grace to one another. Don’t condemn and criticize those who are responding to all of this differently than you are.
“Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.” Philippians 2:3-4
“Love one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;” Romans 12:10
Important Information, if you are coming to Church:
1. Please come to Church 15 to 20 minutes early, there will be limited seating as we are limiting the number of people in the Worship Center to follow social distancing guidelines. Ushers will guide you to your seat.
2. The recommended guidelines are to wear a mask. However, you are not required to wear a mask to attend worship service.
3. Social Distancing (six-foot requirement): Proper distancing will be implemented in the Church. Please follow distancing requirements throughout the building; which includes, not greeting one another with a handshake or hug until guidelines change. Please fellowship outside the church if you are comfortable to do so, in the open air.
4. Limited Children's Ministry. See below.
5. Hand Sanitizer Stations with hand sanitizers are provided throughout the church. The water fountains will be closed but we will have a water bottle station for your convenience.
6. There will be no paper bulletins and offering baskets will not be passed. Please give your offering and tithe in the offering box in the Welcome Center or online. Thank you for your continued cooperation.
7. There will be increased cleaning, specifically worship areas, restrooms and high traffic areas. The Fellowship Hall will be closed and there will be no donuts or coffee until further notice.
We are blessed to have Zoom Groups for Men, Women and High School Youth to gather for Bible Fellowship through Zoom gatherings. If you or your family members are not yet plugged in, please join us. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Zoom dates and times.
We love you dearly! Each one of us, attending, needs to hold personal ownership & responsibility not only for our own health but the health of others. Thank you for your cooperation and for remaining loving, kind, prayerful, faithful and flexible in these times.
May God’s Love, Peace and Joy be with you always.
Calvary Chapel Dallas
Beloved Calvary Chapel Dallas Family. We are excited to announce we will have Children’s Ministry from ages newborn through 8 years old our 10 am services.
We will have three classrooms - Nursery through 2 year olds, 3 through 5 year olds and 6 through 8 year olds.
Children 9 years and older are welcome to sit with their parents during service times. Jr High and High School will continue having their scheduled Zoom Meetings during the week.
Safety Procedures For Children's Ministry
We are blessed to be given the opportunity to bless you and your family. Thank you in advance for helping us by following the guidelines that have been put to keep your child and the children at CCDallas safe.
The Children’s Ministry Team will follow guidelines and procedures to ensure a clean, safe and fun experience for your child.
May the Lord richly bless you with an abundance of His Love and Blessings always.
Children's Ministry Director