WHAT IS TO DA MAX?
It is CCD's ministry for High School students (9th-12th grade). Our vision is to see young people GROW, LOVE, BE EQUIPPED, SERVE, and LIVE ABUNDANTLY for the Lord.
Our key verse is John 10:10. Here, Jesus warns us about the devil's plans but Jesus also gives us a promise that He came so we may live life abundantly. One translation of the Bible translates abundantly as, "To da max!" This is where we get the vision for the Youth Ministry. We want to help teens live life TO DA MAX for Jesus!
WHEN DO WE MEET?
Twice a week, on Sundays at 10 a.m. and on Wednesday nights at 7 p.m.
- On Sundays, students meet in the Youth Room before Service, then sit in the balcony and join the congregation for Worship. After Worship, we head back to the Youth Room for Service.
- On Wednesday nights, we meet in the Youth Room and have our own time of Worship and Bible Study.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Service includes a time of worship and study of the Word of God followed by group discussion and a time of prayer.
- Our current series is a chapter by chapter study through the Book of Philippians.
- On Sunday mornings, a powerful and practical topical message is given based on the section of Scripture we're in for that week and on Wednesday nights, we cover the same section of Scripture in depth, verse by verse.
- After Service, we offer snacks and many times, pizza. This is a time where students can have fun and make friends.