Beloved Calvary Chapel Dallas Family. We are excited to announce we will have Children’s Ministry from ages newborn through 8 years old for our 10 am services.
We will have three classrooms - Nursery through 2 year olds, 3 through 5 year olds and 6 through 8 year olds. Children 9 years and older are welcome to sit with their parents during service times. Jr High and High School will continue having their scheduled Zoom Meetings during the week.
Safety Procedures For Children's Ministry
- Children’s Ministry will clean and disinfect each classroom before use. We will wipe down all common shared areas after each service.
- Hand sanitizer will be located inside the classrooms. The children will be asked to please wash their hands or use hand sanitizer. Children are welcome to wear a mask and gloves if they would like but not mandatory. Teachers will be doing the same.
- We do ask parents to please keep your child at home if the child is sick, has a temperature, is coughing, has the sniffles or is not feeling well.
- We will try to limit the number of children in each classroom. Parents will check in their children in the foyer and take the printed sticker and place it on the check in book at the child’s designated classroom. The teacher will help the child put up any back pack or other items. We ask the parents to please refrain from entering the classroom.
- A pencil box of supplies for each child will be provided to minimize sharing but will be kept in the classroom for future use. Books have been removed from the classrooms at this time. We will continue teaching the children The Bible to help them grow in The Word of God.
- The Nursery will have gloves for all teachers. Swing and Bouncy seats will not be used at this time.
- Furniture and toys have been condensed to assist with disinfecting. Classrooms will be set up to allow fun and distancing with toys and tables.
We are blessed to be given the opportunity to bless you and your family. Thank you in advance for helping us by following the guidelines that have been put to keep your child and the children at CCDallas safe.
The Children’s Ministry Team will follow guidelines and procedures to ensure a clean, safe and fun experience for your child.
May the Lord richly bless you with an abundance of His Love and Blessings always.
Children's Ministry Director